Thursday, August 9, 2007

The thoughts of a very bored highschooler during summer

Wow..I finally stopped being lazy and actually looked at my own blog. What a surprise to see you post in my comment box, Sehseh!

Anyway, this is what my bored mind was thinking of earlier today:
  • take over the world! (Nah, too much work)
  • practice piano and violin! (too lazy, and I just had my lesson)
  • watch Heart of Greed! (which I was...well, I had finished all the episodes I had downloaded, and my internet froze, so I had to restart my computer!)
Which brings me to the present time, writing rubbish (eh, I meant garbage...*slaps self* too much Harry Potter!) on this blog of mine.

Since I'm already here typing, I might as well express some thoughts (that are exploding in my head) about the Vancouver scenes in "The Drive of Life." (well, up to episode 14, at least) I notice these things because I'm bored, and I'm from the Greater Vancouver area (go ahead, try and stalk me xD).
  1. When Sheren and Michael were done shopping at Osaka (no, it wasn't T&T, it was Osaka, since the parking lot is of Yohan Centre), in the background, you could see the new Aberdeen (spelling?) Centre. If I remember clearly, it wasn't finished building until after 2000, and the scene took place in 1996, I think. Picky, I know, but hey, it's my blog!

  2. Sheren buying a lot of toilet paper! That scene was hilarious, but so true. I don't know why, but parents around here love to stock up on toilet paper (my mom has a whole closet filled with them). Even if they have a lot at home, they still buy...like...at least 2 more big packs if it's cheap. Parents...

  3. Sheren's constant whining about how much better it was in Hong Kong than Vancouver. *rolls eyes* She sounded like my grandfather whenever she whines about it. If you wanted a place where rich people are stuck up, go to the England! (no offense to the Brits) Like c'mon, Vancouver's not exactly the place where you can tell if a person's rich or not just by looking at them (unless that person is from China or something...again, no offense to the Chinese in China). Like my mom says, she knows this lawyer that wears a t-shirt and shorts to work!

  4. Sheren's got a fricken big house and she's whining about how poor she is. 1996 was one of the years where Vancouver's house prices rose like crazy (I think). She's got herself a house with a BEAUTIFUL view and she's complaining...like c'mon! I live in a duplex with a view of the house across from us, and I'm not complaining.
*sigh* Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest.

As of now, my brain is not working once more, so I shall end my rant here!

Toodles! (WOAH, TOO GIRLY, TAELIN!)

Taelin v^^

No comments: