Friday, September 21, 2007

Romance is in the Air =)

Wow, it's been so long since I last blogged here!

I've been busy with school. Crazy band teachers are back, insane PE teacher that wants to kill us all, weird Mando teacher, and Math...self-explanatory! My friend swears that the PE teacher's eyes are ALWAYS red. I still have bruises from volleyball (oh joy, the next unit will be football..in October..in the rainy Vancouver..). I've switched to oboe in band! AND REEDS ARE $10! Mando is something that raises my GPA (so easy, except for pinyin..doesn't make a lot of sense..) Lastly, I struggle to not fall asleep everyday in Math. Good at Math, but I HATE IT. GRR.

Sorry, I just had to blow that off. School's weird.

One last thing, and I'll move away from my personal life: PROVINCIAL HONOURS ORCHESTRA! =) I got accepted, haha.



I have made my online Chinese name!

Chinese: 張寶淇
Cantonese: Cheung Bo Kei
Mando: Zhang Bao Qi

Random much? Well, I like it..my real Chinese name is so weird.

Back to "The Drive of Life"!




50 episodes gone, 10 more to go!

I find Mrs. Wah irrational. Sure, Sau Fung had harmed the Wah family before, but you can tell she's really changed for good and truly loves Zhen Pong. And anyway, what's the point of Bing Yee and Zhen Pong being together if they both know that Zhen Pong loves Sau Fung, and not Bing Yee?

I hate Wing Piew. How can he be so evil? He fricken KILLED his uncle, tried to get his parents to lie in court, etc. Mr. Wah saw through that, but Mrs. Wah is blind, I tell you.

Now I know why people said that Sau Fung and Siu Fen would be good friends. Thank you, Ngai Ting Hang! =)


Since Fairchild is showing the Dance of Passion, I thought it'd be okay to talk about it. Episode 20 was shown on Friday, and I admire Ada's acting even more. Her breakdown and yelling at her late husband was wonderfully done; not to subtle, not too over-dramatic. Her sudden change in mood was awesome too. I loved how one second she's talking peacefully with Chun Fen (well, the tension was there, but no extreme movements..yet..), and the next second, she's yelling at Chun Fen, with that evil look in her eyes.

Charmaine's acting was good in this episode too. When Ming Fung was telling her the truth behind the 'borrowing seeds' incident, her tears were dropping one by one, getting faster as time passed. Excellent acting by Charmaine here.

They're showing the CIB Files here starting Monday. The only role I like Bowie as is a cop, so this should be interesting. By the way, I nearly choked when I saw Maggie Siu's hair! OMG, not her style at all!

I don't know why, but they've been showing a little clip of the Drive of Life here for some reason. Weird, eh?

Well, that's all for now.

No comments: